Friday, November 16, 2012

the autumn leaves drift by my window

The trees are nearly bare now.
There are a few patches of leaves that hang on still, but one more rain or wind storm will see them on the ground.

Nova Scotia is blessed with a glorious Autumn season.
And I was blessed to be able to spend some wonderful afternoons trying to capture it.

The Old Burying Grounds
City or shoreline, this province is a photographer's dream in any season. But the Fall seems to splatter color everywhere. It is vibrant and alive.
the clock tower on Citadel Hill, overlooking Halifax Harbour





















one of the paths in Halifax Public Gardens





In the centre of the city there grows a beautiful Victorian garden. It's one of my favorite places to visit and spend time, and I have taken many photo's there, in every season.






I find the best way to explore and to see things in a different way, is through the lens of a camera. Since I was a child, I saw everything in snapshots,
Now I get to share them.




No comments:

Post a Comment