Thursday, January 9, 2014

out with the old

Last year I gave myself a challenge
I would take a picture a day.
It didn't matter what the picture, what the content, it just had to be something I saw in the course of that day.
The purpose of this exercise was two-fold.
First, it was to provide a discipline, to get me in the habit of producing something every day and following it through for 365 days.

Secondly, it allowed me to really pay attention to, and be aware of, my surroundings.
And third, it enabled me to be creative.

This year I have issued myself another challenge.
I will still take a shot a day, but each week will follow a theme, and each photo will be my interpretation.


So here's my first offering.
It wasn't something I saw, it was something I staged; something I created.
The theme is "Out with the Old"

out with the Auld...lang syne




No comments:

Post a Comment