Tuesday, January 27, 2015

from kings to rings and other things



Rather than post my shot of the day individually, I've decided to put a week together. From snow to macro, from Kings to rings.. onion rings that is... this was my week




January 27
was the day of our first winter storm of the year. It didn't seem so bad from the window so I thought I would try to venture out to work . The snow was icy pellets and the ground underneath the snow was slippery. After the bus slid onto the curb I took it as a sign to go back home and work from there






January 28 was my first time practicing with a micro lens. I tried to get a detailed close-up picture of Marley's eye, but he was not very cooperative (qu'elle surprise). This was the best I could get









January 29 was one of those rare occasions where I was craving meat. This was my first visit to Krave Burger on Spring Garden. I was just happy it wasn't Rotten Ronnie's







January 30 I spotted this card twice in two different locations in the city (what odds?) I think the Sidewalk King is following me







Seeing it all laid out like this... aaah the glamour of it all. 
Perhaps I don't have to post every day's photo...




No comments:

Post a Comment